Toyota Reserve a Car Terms & Conditions
1. The prices and specifications listed on this website are an estimate only and are subject to change. Prices and specifications may be amended without prior notice to you.
2. The prices listed on this website are after in-house finance and insurance subsidies have been applied. Such in-house finance and insurance subsidies are applicable only to successful applications and may be subject to further change. In order to be eligible to apply for the finance subsidies, a minimum loan quantum of S$50,000 for a minimum 5-Years tenure is required.
3. All prices listed are inclusive of the registration fee ($220), in-vehicle unit ($160.50 after GST), number plates ($39.50), 6 months’ prevailing road tax and a VES rebate and such other fees that may be imposed from time to time.
4. Borneo Motors (“BM”) reserves the right to use Open Cat COE (Cat E) for registration of any of the vehicles reserved under Toyota Reserve-a-Car.
5. Reservation Fee Payment Terms
- 5.1 If you wish to proceed with the purchase of the reserved vehicle, you shall pay the booking deposit in full within seven (7) calendar days (time being of the essence) of the email notification confirming that your reservation fee has been successfully processed. Our sales consultant will notify you of the booking deposit payable when you attend at our showroom to view and/or test drive the vehicle.
- 5.2 If you fail to make payment in full within the time period specified in paragraph 5.1, then, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to BM, BM shall:
(i) void the reservation fee payment, and the hold on your credit card will be lifted.
- 5.3 Any payment by cheque for the booking deposit shall not be considered to have been made or received by BM until the cheque has been honoured and the proceeds thereof have been credited into BM’s account. You shall only be permitted to make cash payments for the booking fee at such amounts which may be determined by BM from time to time. You shall only be permitted to make credit card payments for the booking fee at such amounts which may be determined by BM from time to time.
6. BM does not warrant, guarantee or promise that the vehicle of your choice will be reserved for you as a result of your successful payment of the reservation fee. All reservations of vehicles pursuant to Toyota Reserve-a-Car are subject to stock availability and other factors at BMS’ sole discretion. Should you wish not to proceed with the reservation and/or purchase of a vehicle, your reservation fee will be dealt with pursuant to Clause 5.2. For the avoidance of doubt, any decision made by you not to proceed with the reservation and/or purchase must be communicated to BM within seven (7) calendar days of notification by BM that your vehicle of choice is not available, failing which BM shall be entitled to lift the hold on your credit card and deal with the reserved vehicle at its own discretion.
7. These terms are governed by, and to be interpreted according to, the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms (including any question regarding its existence, validity, or termination) shall be referred to and finally resolved by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.